International Fee Paying Students
Important Notices for Students
- End of Year (2017) Leaving Dates and 2018 Start Dates for International Fee-Paying Students (English)
- End of Year (2017) Leaving Dates and 2018 Start Dates for International Fee-Paying Students (Chinese)
- NZQA - Code of Practice for the Pastoral Care of International Students
- Education Review Office (ERO) Reports
- Presentation from Host Family Gathering
Orientation Day for New International Students, February 2017
Francesco Baiguini from Italy
Kia ora koutou katoa, I’m Francesco Baiguini, an International Student from Italy. I would like to share with you my incredible experience in New Zealand.
It seems like yesterday that I was at the airport saying goodbye to my family and jumping on a plane which would have brought me up to the other side of the world, it was bringing me to the unknown.
Before leaving I used to believe that the purposes of my exchange were improving English speaking skills, widening my acquaintance with this worldwide used language, but as soon as I set foot in the plane I understood that what my future where preparing for me would have been more, far more than this. Never could I have imagined such a breathtaking adventure.
Macleans College has played a main role in this. It is here where I found the opportunity to build friendships that will be with me for all the rest of my life, it is here where I had the chance to get closer to the kiwi culture and a first taste of the Maori lifestyle, it is the place where I could improve my knowledges, my abilities and widening those. The environment I’ve found here is an academic and custom-made one for students who are not just seeking shallow knowledges, but it gives to them the opportunity to develop their own personality and to grow as adults ready to confront the big world outside.
- Short and Long Term Visits to Macleans College
- School Achievement
- Live International Lessons
- Chinese Student Success at Macleans College
- NZQA Scholarship - New Zealand’s Premier Secondary School Examination