- The Uniform Shop will be open on Saturday 4 June (Queen's Birthday Weekend) from 10.00 am - 12.00 pm.
- The shop will be closed on Tuesday 13, Wednesday 14, and Tuesday 20 June.
The Uniform Shop is open during the term at the following times;
- Tuesday and Wednesday 2.00 pm - 4.00 pm
- Every first Saturday of the month 10.00 am - 12.00 noon
- The shop is open on specific days during the term breaks, please check our website for updates.
The Uniform Shop is located next to the Health Centre, near the main school entrance. It is a facility for the use of parents and students to sell and purchase good quality second hand school uniforms.
Have you left school and no longer require your uniform? We urgently require the following uniform items:
- Boys shorts and shirts
There are two options which you might consider.
Donate your uniform to the school
Sell your uniform through the second hand uniform shop.
To do either option, you can drop off your clean and washed uniform to Mrs Herrick at the main office Monday to Friday, or at the uniform shop (open hours above).
If you want to sell your uniform, you will need to provide your bank details (as per below) and your portion of the sale price will be deposited once the item is sold. The uniform will be held for up to 12 months, if it does not sell after that time it may be disposed of.
The uniforms must be in good condition – see below
Washed and clean, current school uniform only
No frayed collars, no underarm stains
No paint stains, no rips, tears or holes, no fading
Broken zips may be acceptable depending on quality
No well-worn or threadbare items
Policy on Standards
The Uniform Shop has been an enormous success and has grown over the years. We have however been left with a large amount of un-saleable items. In the future we will not be accepting items that are sub-standard. These items take space on the shelves and they are below the standard of the school uniform requirements. If such items are left at the shop for sale, we will dispose of them.
- Washed and clean
- Current school uniform only
- No frayed collars
- No underarm stains
- No paint stains
- No rips, tears or holes
- No fading
- Broken zips may be acceptable depending on quality
- No well worn or threadbare items