Year 13 Sign Out
Tuesday 28 November 2017
Students must be in school uniform.
Please arrive outside Hillary House (amphitheatre);
- 9.00 – 9.30 am: Batten and Hillary: Students report to the Amphitheatre. MAC/HL will hand out leavers’ sheets.
- 9.30 – 10.00 am: Kupe and Mansfield: Students report to the Amphitheatre. MAC /HL will hand out leavers’ sheets.
- 10.00 – 10.30 am: Rutherford and Snell: Students report to the Amphitheatre. MAC/HL will hand out leavers’ sheets.
- 10.30 – 11.00 am: Te Kanawa and Upham: Students report to the Amphitheatre. MAC/HL will hand out leavers’ sheets.
You will be given a leaving form which will need to be signed by Resource Room and Accounts.
You will have to:
- Return ALL your textbooks and library books to the Resource Room/library (this can be done before this date, and is recommended)
- Give your destination information to Mrs Jamieson, or Mrs Jones or Mrs Bushe
- Return any other gear – blazers/tracksuit/sports gear etc...
- Pay any outstanding amounts to accounts (you have been informed)
- Pick up Grad Dinner tickets
- Leavers gear
Move to Hillary House once you have been given a leavers form.
Move to H5
Grad Dinner is a formal occasion. Formal dress and formal behaviour is an expectation of Ellerslie Function Centre. Any unacceptable behaviour will be dealt with by their security. This is an alcohol free event.
You must have a ticket to gain entry.
Entry is between 6.00 and 6.20 pm.