Ordering Stationery for 2018
Information for Parents
Where to Order your Stationery
You can order your stationery online at www.myschool.co.nz (OfficeMax). Simply enter the school Macleans College to access the stationery lists. This can be done from Tuesday 12th December 2017. OR you can go to the OfficeMax store at 5 Ronwood Ave, Manukau. This store is set up during the Back to School period with all the school lists available and products required on the lists from Tuesday 12th December 2017.
Macleans College Workbooks can only be brought through the Office Max website or Office Max retail store. Please purchase only 1 per subject per person. (To keep costs down we only print what we need.)
Please note that some stationery items can only be brought at our school stationery shop. This will be open from the 25th January 2018. No other items can be purchased form the school stationery shop unless stated on the stationery list.
Year 10 and Senior Art Courses will need to buy some of their supplies from Gordon Harris (GH). Please see the links further down.
All other items on the stationery lists can be brought through OfficeMax or elsewhere.
What Stationery to Order for 2018
Incoming year 9 will need to order core subject stationery which consists of;
9MAT Mathematics Core
9ENG English Core
9SCI Science Core
9SOS Social Studies Core
9MAS Maori Studies ALL YEAR 9 Students.
9PED Physical Education and Health ALL YEAR 9 Students.
+ Option subjects (please see below)
Note: Some year 9 students will be selected for the extension studies classes or supplementary classes, and will therefore require additional stationery and / or not all of the core stationery .You will be notified of your stationery requirements in the letter you will receive in January, if you are selected for the extension/supplementary classes. You will still require the stationery for your option subjects and 9MAS and 9PED + the subjects listed in your letter.
Option class stationery
To find your options subjects simply scroll through the list below to find your name and the codes for the option subjects you have selected. Most subjects are only one semester. You will need to buy stationery for all your semester subjects now. However, the language options are the whole year and you will only require one set of stationery.
Students moving into year 10, find your name on the list below for your option subjects. You will also need stationery for Core Subjects.
You will all need to purchase stationery for 10PED
Plus for English either 10ENG (core)/ 10ELC (extended)/10ENL (literacy)
For Science either 10SCI (core)/10CSC (extended)
For Social Studies either 10SOS (core)/10GPC (extended)
For Maths either 10MTC (IGCSE)/ 10MAT (Core)/10MNU (numeracy)
Students moving into year 11 find your name on the list below. You are required to purchase stationery for 11PED.
Students moving into year 12 find your name on the list below.
Students moving into year 13 find your name on the list below.
- If there are no subjects next to your name, this means you have not filled in an option sheet. You will need to come into school on the 25th of January to do this.
- If you have not made the necessary grades or wish to change a subject - do not purchase the stationery, you will have to wait until you have had your course confirmed:
22nd January for Year 12 CIE (9.00 am – 12.00 pm)
22nd January for Year 13 CIE (1.00 pm – 4.00 pm)
23rd January for NCEA Year 12 (10.00 am – 12.00 pm) and Year 13 (1.00 pm – 3.00 pm)
All year 12/13 students will need to have their course confirmed.
- Please DO NOT write your name on any stationery items until your course has been confirmed in case you need to exchange any items.
- Some items will need to be purchased from the Macleans school stationery shop. This will be indicated on the stationery list.
- FT stands for Form Teacher, no stationery is required.
For all enquiries please do not hesitate to contact the OfficeMax Call Centre on 0800 724 440 and they will be able to assist you.
ESOL Immersion students require stationery listed below.
2221446 Warwick A4 Value Lecture Pad Ruled 200 Leaves x 1
2204452 Warwick 2B5 Hardcover Lecture Book 7mm Ruled 94 Leaves x 1
2214407 FM Trunkboard Ringbinder A4 2 Ring 26mm Blue x 1
2204371 Warwick 2B8 Hardcover Lecture Book 7mm Ruled 94 Leaves x 1
Just to quickly recap the OfficeMax MySchool benefits for you are:
- Competitive prices - find a lower price and OfficeMax will match it (conditions apply, see myschool.co.nz for details)
- Free delivery - for orders over $57.50 incl. GST
- Save valuable holiday time - avoid busy shopping malls and shop online from the comfort of home
- Multiple ordering options - online at myschool.co.nz, freephone 0800 724 440, freefax 0800 367 724, mail order or OfficeMax retail store
- Delivery that suits - you can choose delivery to your home or workplace, and receive your order during the holidays
- Quality product - your child will start the year with the correct supplies that will last
- Payment options - choose to pay with your credit/debit card, internet banking (with DPS secure payment) or pay by cash in an OfficeMax retail store