Parent Interviews Term 1 2017
Senior Parent Interviews - New Date
The Senior Parent Interviews will now be held on Wednesday 3 May, 3.30 pm - 6.30 pm. School will finish at 2.45 pm.
Apologies for any inconvenience, but our campus was not coping well with the weather.
The bookings will remain the same. However, there may be some teachers who are not available now and others who may now be available.
Bookings will be opened on Wednesday 12 April and parents will be emailed individually in regards to any changes.
To access the booking system, all you need to do is go online at www.schoolinterviews.co.nz
- Enter the code fjraf and press GO
- Step 1 – Enter name, email address and student’s name/s and press GO
- Step 2 – Choose the teacher/s you want to see for each student and press GO
- Step 3 – To choose interview time, click the checkboxes.
- Missing checkboxes mean that time has already been booked by someone else.
Press GO to confirm interviews.
- Your interview is confirmed – on this page you will see your interviews listed. You can cancel, update, add, reschedule and print.
- Click ‘Finished’ when completed.
If you need interviews for more than one child, we suggest that you do not make bookings in consecutive time slots as you would need to leave your first interview early in order to be on time for the second one. The system does bring up a warning about this if you try to do it. Interviews are 5 minutes in duration.
If a teacher does not show up once entered then they are not available on the interview afternoon or they are fully booked.