Year 13 Graduation Dinner
Tuesday 28 November 2017
The Macleans College Graduation Dinner is to be held at the Ellerslie Event Centre on Tuesday 28 November 2017 at 6.30 pm. Dress is semi formal (casual clothes or jeans are inappropriate) and a meal will be provided. The evening is a formal event where a graduation certificate is presented. We will also show a DVD of the school year.
The following conditions apply:
- Normal school rules concerning language, behaviour, the possession and/or use of cigarettes, alcohol or drugs apply to everyone attending. This is an alcohol free event, intoxicated students will be refused entry. Anyone in breach of these rules will be removed from the premises. Macleans College will not be responsible for students once they leave the venue.
- Tickets cost $130.00 per person, however as the administration of the Graduation Dinner is subsidised by parent donations the cost to students who have paid the school donation is $70.00.
- Tickets will be on sale until Wednesday 8 November 2017. Students will be issued with their tickets during sign out on Tuesday 28 November 2017. The Graduation Dinner is for Macleans College Year 13 students only. Their school ID card may be required to be shown on entry.
- No refunds will be available after Wednesday 8 November and refunds before this date will have a $10 administration fee deducted.
- All students are asked to be at the venue by 6.00 pm, to be seated by 6.30 pm.
- No one will be re-admitted to the venue once they leave.
- Parking is limited. It is advised that students arrange to be dropped off and picked up outside the venue.
This evening has become an established tradition at Macleans College and the evening is in recognition of students' contribution to the school.
Please complete the permission form below and return along with payment to accounts by Wednesday 8 November 2017.
Mr Andrew Mackenzie