Year 10: Course Selection for 2018 via the Parent Portal
This year students will be selecting their subjects for 2018 via the Parent portal.
They have been shown how to do this in a recent level assembly and there are instructions on the school website and in the Course Selection Booklet that each student received at assembly.
You will need your child’s student ID number to login and your password. (This will be re sent to you in another e mail if you have forgotten this.)
This will need to be completed by the dates given to you at the assembly ( these can be found on the website.)
Step by step instructions.
1. Go to www.macleans.school.nz and select PARENT PORTAL
2. Type in USERNAME ( Student ID number) PASSWORD ---------
3. Select Course Selection. You will see this page. The portal will automatically select the year you are moving into.
4. You will see four drop down boxes. The first three boxes are the options you would like to take for 2018. Please note some subjects appear in all three boxes, some in two and some in only one. Refer to the table in the Course Selection Booklet. The fourth box is a reserve subject. Below is an example.
5. Once you have made your selection press SAVE